“History of neo-ragecomics” – about the 2021 rage-comic meme wave

At Seong’s request, I hereby make a thread about my first blog post about memes. I have not edited it or updated it since its first writing, and the obvious thing to point out, in lieu of an update, is that even Cereal Guy Memes is basically inactive right now, barring a couple signs of life, indicating that he is planning some sort of collaborative multimedia project.

1 Like

If I didn’t have other pursuits, I would write in more detail about Cereal Guy Memes, because he has an interesting belief system, and I feel like a lot of people didn’t pick up what he was putting down.

I think this post was caught in the spam filter and then restored by the admin, but by then I had already figured out to earn the trust level, delete it, and repost it now that I have it.

1 Like

Start collecting memes from your favourite pages if you can. We'll set up a community archive that can store meme collections; memepages often disappear overnight without warning, and it would be a shame to lose the memes from pages you are researching.

1 Like